Bjelkaroy & Barbosa, Limitada (madeira-shopping.com) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. If you have difficulty using our site please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to rectify this in future maintenance and development.
- All pages on this site comply with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- This site is built using structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles to aid users of screen reading software such as JAWS. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+2.
- All pages have been authored to include Link Relationships to aid navigation in text-only browsers such as Lynx and graphical browsers that support this feature.
- This site has been coded to ensure a logical tab order through links and form elements. Keyboard navigation is possible via the TAB KEY on your keyboard. Alternatively Opera users can use the A KEY to navigate links and the TAB KEY to navigate form elements.
- A Skip Navigation link has been provided to allow users of text-only browsers and screen readers to bypass the site navigation to quickly access its content.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to control visual layout throughout this site.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers.To display web page ext larger or smaller go to the 'View' menu in your browser, point to Text Size, and then click the size you want (this may differ depending on browser vendor).
- If your browser or browsing device does not support Cascading Style Sheets, the content of this site will still be readable and usable.
Whilst Bjelkaroy & Barbosa, Limitada (madeira-shopping.com) strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Bjelkaroy & Barbosa, Limitada (madeira-shopping.com) website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.